1. Collecting personal information:
- Information collected through the hotpianosheet.com website will help us:
- Support customers when buying products.
- Answer customers’ inquiries.
- Provide you with the latest information on our Website
- Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website.
- Carry out promotional activities related to HotPianoSheet products and services
- To access and use some services at hotpianosheet.com, you may be required to register with us personal information (Email, Full name, Telephone number …). All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. hotpianosheet.com does not assume any responsibility related to the law of the declared information.
- We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click and other information related to connecting to hotpianosheet.com. We also collect information that your Web browser uses when visiting our hotpianosheet.com website, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses that Browser accesses.
2. Use of personal information:
When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and confidential information, customers. You may receive periodic mailings providing product information, new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notification.
3. Sharing personal information:
Except for the Use of Personal Information as described in this policy, we undertake not to disclose your personal information.
In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement whereby they are only permitted to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
We may disclose or provide your personal information in cases of extreme necessity as follows:
(a) at the request of law enforcement;
(b) in the event that we believe it will help us to protect our legal rights;
(c) an emergency situation and is necessary to protect the personal safety of other hotpianosheet.com members.
4. Retrieving personal information:
At any time, you may access and correct your personal information in accordance with the appropriate links (website’s links) we provide.
5. Privacy of personal information:
When you send your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we stated above, hotpianosheet.com is committed to protecting your personal information in any way possible. We will use various information security technologies such as PCI, SSL, … to protect this information from being retrieved, used or unwanted disclosures.
However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% confidential. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide to us will be kept strictly confidential, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of any access. unauthorized access to your personal information such as cases where you share information with others arbitrarily…. If you do not agree with the terms described above, we advise you not to send information to us.
Therefore, hotpianosheet.com also recommends that you keep confidential the information relating to your access password and should not share it with anyone else.
If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open Website windows.