Download Your Power Piano Sheet by Billie Eilish arranged for piano in A Minor includes 5 pages.
“Your Power” is the third single from Billie Eilish’s second studio album, Happier Than Ever. The song recounts her abusive relationship with Q, AKA 7: AMP back when she was only 16, and how it has mentally shattered her over the years
➜ Learn the Piano at Home: Try Free!!!
Sheet Music Your Power Page 1
Download Piano Sheet Your Power Billie Eilish
How to Read Sheet Music Your Power
Your Power Piano Sheet by Billie Eilish arranged with key A Minor. So you need to carefully read the instructions below to be able to play the song easily.
- Activate your hands by rotating your wrists, practice fingers for about 5 minutes.
- Sit upright, center with keyboard, right foot to pedal.
- Need a quiet space to avoid distracting while playing the piano.
- If there are more than 3 errors during the exercise, stop and rest for 5 minutes to stay calm, so as to avoid stress while exercising.
- Download app Flowkey to learn and play Piano online.
Play The Right Hand
Read each note carefully and play with your right hand first. First, type slowly to get acquainted, then gradually increase the speed with the Sheet Music tempo.
Play The Left Hand
The left hand lets you hit the chords of the song. If you are a beginner, then you will probably not be familiar with the combination of reading Sheet Music while playing with 2 hands at the same time.
So you also use the right hand side, which is to hit slowly and slowly. After practicing 1 staff, pair 2 hands and play at the same time.
Note: In the process of reading and practicing, you should memorize the notes so that you can play without looking at Sheet Music.