Welcome to hotpianosheet.com! Our websites curated free sheet music from the world wide web. All the listed sheet music are transcribed for educational purposes and fair use (including criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research) only . All copyright materials belong to their respective owners.
www.hotpianosheet.com may contains links to third party website. It’s important to note that we do not own or operate these websites. The availability of these links on Jellynote does not represent, warrant or imply that we endorse any Third Party Sites or any materials, opinions, goods or services available on them. Third party materials accessed through or used by means of the Third Party Sites may also be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
www.hotpianosheet.com makes no guarantee that the files provided for download or viewing or streaming on IMSLP are legal in your country and assumes no legal responsibility or liability of any kind for their copyright status.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country and consult the copyright statute itself or a qualified IP attorney to verify whether a certain file is in the public domain in your country or if downloading a copy constitutes fair use.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any User Material or other content that has been made available on or through the Website infringes upon your copyrights, please send a written notice of claimed copyright infringement (“Notice”) via our e-mail [email protected] with following details:
- a statement that you have identified material on the Website which infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description specifying the material that you claim is infringing and the location of the material on our (including, for example, a URL and/or screen shot);
- your full name, telephone number and e-mail address on which you can be contacted;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- an electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorized to act on behalf of owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
Any notice shall be sent via email to [email protected]